1. Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you visit our website, interact with our site features or services.
1.1. Personal Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information (such as names, email addresses, etc.) unless you voluntarily provide it to us (for example, through a contact form or signing up for newsletters).
1.2. Non-Personal Information
We automatically receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information whenever you interact with us. This includes:
- Your IP address and device information (such as operating system and browser type)
- Information about your interactions with the website, such as pages viewed and the order of those views, the time spent on each page, the date and time of your visit.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand and analyze our website traffic. Google Analytics collects this non-personally identifiable information when you use our website.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To analyze usage via Google Analytics
3. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We protect your data with appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Third Party Services
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze web traffic. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of our website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
6. Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information to us. In this case, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.